When do cash-outs take place?
Cash-outs take place every 3 months, on 01/15, 04/15, 07/15 and 10/15.
What requirements must be met for the cash-out?
For the cash-out to take place automatically, the following requirements must be met:
- The minimum payout amount of 50 euro net has been reached.
- Your bank account has been provided.
- The elopage publisher profile that you have provided is complete.
- You have not paused cash-outs.
Where can I find the credit memo and the completed cash-outs?
Under "Billing & reports" and "Cash-outs", you can find the overview of all previous cash-outs.
There you will also find the credit memo for your accounting.
- Click on "Download" on the right to view the credit memo.
How can I pause a cash-out?
If the cash-out is not to take place on the next date, e.g. because you would prefer one payment per year due to the sum, then you can pause the cash-out.
Important: For tax reasons, the credit memo will still be issued on the normal cash-out date and you must pay tax on it.
- Go to "Settings" and "Profile".
- Go to the "elopage publisher" section.
- Click on "Pause cash-out".