The community is a closed group for which all course participants can register individually. That means you decide whether you want to join the associated community in addition to taking part in the course. You can post and communicate with each other here in real time.
There is not an associated community in every online course; the respective seller can decide whether to connect a community to the respective online course.
If you want to view the community feed or write a post, you must first register as a member of the community.
Note: With a registration you have access to a community that is connected to a specific online course. If you would like to join other communities in other online courses, you will need to register again separately.
Registration in a community
Here are instructions on how to register for a community:
- Open the online course that the community belongs to.
- Click on the "Community" button in the course menu.
After that, a pop-up window for creating your profile will appear.
- Username - Create a nickname to be displayed in the community.
- Avatar (optional) - Upload a profile picture to be displayed in the community.
You can change these settings at any time afterwards.
Making changes to profile settings
You can change your username and profile photo. To do this, click:
- In the community feed, on the "gear icon" in the upper right corner.
- Make the changes you want.
- Click the "Save" button to keep the changes.