So you want to make it as easy as possible for your leads to get in touch?
Here we will show you how to use the page builder to create the contact form for your shop page and customize its design.
You can insert the contact form in the main area of your >>custom shop theme (not on subpages or >>product pages).
Creating a contact form
- Go to "Shop themes" and open your theme.
- Edit the main area by clicking on the "pencil" icon in "Main."
- Drag the "Contact form" block to the desired location in the theme or click on the "plus" icon of the neighboring block.
Customizing a contact form
- You can add additional fields to the default fields (first name, last name, email) under "Form fields."
- Determine which of the fields are required.
- You can edit or delete fields by clicking on the "options" icon.
- You can also customize all other properties of your contact form using the menu.
Tracking contact requests
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Customers".
- Click on the "Contact form leads" tab to view the list of contact requests.