Would you like to make British Pounds as one of your sales currencies?
GBP for sellers in their own name
When you sell in your own name, the following payment methods are compatible with British Pounds:
- Credit card (Visa & Mastercard) with >>elopage PLUS
- Credit & debit card (Visa, Mastercard & Maestro) with >>Stripe
- Direct Debit UK with >>Stripe
Activate Direct Debit UK
Direct Debit UK with elopage PLUS
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Settings" and "Payment methods."
- To activate Direct Debit UK with elopage PLUS check the box "Activate Direct Debit UK."
Direct Debit UK with Stripe
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- On your Stripe dashboard, go to "Settings" and "Payment methods".
- Go to "Eligible" and activate BACS as a payment method.
- Go back to "Payment methods" in your elopage seller account.
- Check the box next to "Activate Direct Debit UK (Stripe)".
Payment status of refunds with Direct Debit UK via Stripe
For status information on refunds to be shown in >>orders & transfers please set up a webhook in your Stripe account. On your Stripe dashboard, go to "Developers" on the top right and then to "Webhooks" in the menu on the left. Click on "Add endpoint." Select the event "charge.refunded" and provide the following endpoint URL: https://api.elopage.com/v1/app/notification/stripe_refund_notification
GBP in the reseller model
In the reseller model, the following payment methods are compatible with British Pounds:
- Credit and debit card (Visa, Mastercard & Maestro) with >>Stripe