Do you want to share or sell your products, templates and themes? Then we can show you how to create bundles, generate the sharing link and how easy it is to import. In addition to products, you can share the following templates and themes with the eloSHARE feature:
- Affiliate pages
- Checkout pages
- Order bumps
- Shop themes
- Membership themes
For the eloSHARE feature, you need the apps >>Theme Sharing and >>Product Sharing. Both apps are free of charge and can be booked in advance or during the creation of the share link.
Generating an eloSHARE link
Share single product / theme / template
If your product / theme / template is shareable, you will find the "Share" button right next to it.
Sharing is only possible for products / themes / templates created by yourself, not for those created on the basis of a purchased eloShot or Designshot. You can recognize this by the fact that "Imported" is written in the "Share" column.
Share multiple products / themes / templates
- In the main menu of your provider account, go to "eloSHARE" under "Pages."
- Click on "Create."
- In the respective tab, select the products, templates and themes that you want your bundle to contain.
Important: You cannot share elements created based on an eloShot or DesignShot. Therefore, they do not appear in the selection list.
- Click "Next."
- Give your bundle a name and pitch its content in the description.
- Review your selection and click "Next."
Public & protected sharing
Share link unencrypted
- Select "Public" if you don't want to encrypt your shared bundle with a license code.
- Click on "Generate share link."
- Copy the link and share it with other elopage sellers.
Share encrypted link
- Follow the steps to >>protected sharing of online courses.
Importing an eloSHARE link
- Log into your seller account.
- Paste the share link into the URL bar of your browser and press "Enter."
- Click on "Import" in the upper right corner.
- Confirm the import by clicking on "Apply."
- Close the successful import message.
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Products," "Templates" or "Themes" to view the imported elements.
We explain under >>Importing a protected shared course how to import share links.