Would you like to share or sell your products, templates and themes? Then here we show you how to create bundles, generate the sharing link and how easy it is to import. In addition to products, you can share the following templates and themes with the eloSHARE feature:
- Affiliate pages
- Checkout pages
- Order bumps
- Shop themes
- Membership themes
Generating an eloSHARE link
- In the main menu of your elopage seller account, go to "eloSHARE" under "Elopages."
- Click on "Create" in the upper right corner.
- In the respective tab, select the products, templates and themes that your bundle should contain.
- Click on "Continue."
- Give your bundle a name and pitch its content in the description.
- Review your selection and click on "Next."
Public & protected sharing
Share link unencrypted
- Select "Public" if you do not want to encrypt your shared bundle with a license code.
- Click on "Generate share link".
- Copy the link and share it with other elopage sellers.
Share link encrypted
- Follow the steps to >>protected sharing of online courses.
Importing an eloSHARE link
- Log into your seller account.
- Paste the share link into the URL bar of your browser and press "Enter".
- Click on "Import" in the upper right corner.
- Confirm the import by clicking on "Apply."
- Close the message about the successful import.
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Products" and then "Templates" or "Themes" to view the imported elements.
We explain the under >>Importing a protected shared course how to import share links.