Do you want your header to be visible at the top of your pages all the times? Here, we show you how to activate the sticky header in your themes and in the header and menu block in the page builder.
Activating the stick header in a theme
- Go to "Themes" in the main menu of your seller account.
- Choose the kind of theme (e.g., shop themes) you'd like to create or edit.
- Click on the "pencil" icon in the header section.
- Scroll down and check the box next to "Sticky header".
Activating the sticky header in the page builder block
- Open the >>page builder (e.g., by clicking on the pencil icon in "Main" when editing your main shop page).
- Drag and drop the block >>Header & Menu.
- In the block settings on the right, open the menu "Sticky Header."
- Select "Yes."
More on headers and menus
Using the membership theme as a customer area