Do you want to provide a new payment method for all pricing plans? Then you will find the feature under "Settings / "Payment methods."
You can add or remove a payment method from all or individual pricing plans (e.g. Apple Pay) (ex: purchase on account).
If you only want to do this for a specific pricing plan, go directly to "Templates" / "Pricing plans" and change this there.
Add/deactivate pricing plan
- Go to "Settings" / "Payment methods"
- In the top right, click "Update Payment Methods"
- Then choose whether you want to add or remove payment methods.
- Then select the payment methods
- Then select the pricing plans for which this change should be stored.
You can search and filter, tick individual ones at the front or select all pricing plans with a tick on the left in the table label.
Did you choose everything correctly?
- Then click on the "Update" button so that the change is made in the selected pricing plans.
Great. When the change is done, the system will then show you the confirmation.
Then, if necessary, go to the pricing plan or product to check your setting.
Please note: If you've selected a payment method that's not available for your account, it will be grayed out.