Apply for elopage-CONNECT as a seller in your own name
- First check under "Settings" and "Profile" whether your profile, which is filled out under "Seller," is complete and correct.
- Go to "Settings" and "Payment methods" and click on "activate" the elopage CONNECT on the right.
- Then select the legal form of your company.
- You will then be redirected to the Stripe site to complete your authentication process.
- Fill in the relevant data and upload the required documents.
Here are a few example screenshots of the legitimacy process, here for sole proprietors. Since the process runs via Stripe, the content can change after corresponding updates.
You will be shown transparently on the pages if content or documents are missing.
Before submitting the data and applying for the account, you will be shown a summary with data that may need to be updated. Under Support Details, you can also specify which name you want to appear on your customers' bank statements. By default, this is pre-assigned your username (as the name under which your elopage pages also run).
You will find the link to the Stripe terms and conditions with which you conclude a contract at the end of the process. Here is the link to the terms and conditions.
If you click on done or save the data for later without closing, you will be taken back to your elopage seller account.
Return to the uncompleted legitimacy process and continue
If you do not complete the process, you can go to "Settings" and "Payment methods" by clicking on the "Resume legitimization" button to access the saved pages at any time and continue the process.
What happens after the legitimation?
As soon as your account is legitimate, you will receive an email and can receive payments via elopage CONNECT.
- Then please register your payment account for elopage CONNECT and the corresponding currency -> Provide a payment account.
If you already using elopage PLUS or elopage LITE,
- please go to "Settings" and "Payment methods" in the "Settings" tab and select which payment methods should run via elopage CONNECT-> Select payment methods.
After the changeover, payments for all new purchases will go to your elopage CONNECT account.
With elopage CONNECT, you are opening a new account with the seller Stripe.com. If you already have your own Stripe account there, we can connect it for you. In this case, however, you will pay Stripe's transfer and service fees in addition to ours.
In addition, you must then enter the corresponding webhook URLs as described here.
If you want us to integrate your own Stripe account, send us the order and your credentials via help.elopage.com / Keys for integration.