You can offer additional products for sale in your app's shop. To do this, set up a shop page and >>In-app purchases for the products presented there. In this article we will show you how to create the shop theme with product categories and the product page for the app products in your corporate design.
Create a shop theme & product pages
- Create a >>shop theme and the >>product page for the app shop.
- In the main menu of your seller account, got to "App themes" under "Themes."
- Under "Shop Theme," select the app shop theme from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Update" on the bottom right.
Select product categories in the shop
- Create >>product categories and add the >>product block in the main section of your shop theme.
- Turn on "Categories" and "Featured Categories."
- Choose the product categories to be displayed in the App Shop.
- Click on "Close."
In the app shop, the "All products" category is optional, but in the membership theme, the "Show all products" box must be checked. Please note that the product categories in the shop contain all products that should be displayed in the app customer area (unless you have activated the "All products" category).