Do you want to show or hide specific offers during your live stream event? Then we will show you in this support article how you can make the offers visible or hide them.
Add offers to your live stream event beforehand. Here's a help article on that: Adding offers for a live stream event
If you publish an offer during the live stream, it will appear in the live stream event with a slight delay.
Showing & hiding offers:
The "Stream Settings" button opens a pop-up window with a list of all offers you have created for this live stream.
Here you can specify which offers should be shown or hidden during the live stream.
The main offer selected will always appear in the live stream event, even if it is "unpublished."
- Published: The offer will be displayed during the live stream.
- Unpublished: The offer is hidden during the live stream.
Here you can also take care of the live chat during your live stream event. More detailed information on the chat feature can be found here: Live stream event: chat feature
- Offer area: If someone would like to buy your offer during the live event, they can optionally simply click on the offer area.
- Buy button: For the viewers, if an offer is published, the buy button is visible for all other offers under the video.
- Pop-up blocker: If someone tries to purchase an offer and is using a pop-up blocker, a notification will appear explaining the next steps.