The elopage community is a feature for your online courses, which allows you and your participants to post and communicate with each other in real time. The community is a closed group for which all participants can register individually. This means that they decide whether they want to join the associated community in addition to taking part in the course.
Important: Currently, the community feature is only available for providers with the Black Weekend Premium Package.
As a group admin, you can moderate your community and, if necessary, mute members or remove inappropriate posts altogether. You can find a help article on this here: Moderate Community
Creating a community
- Open the desired online course under "Products" and edit it.
- Go to the "Content" step of your online course.
- Click on "Add" and select "Community."
Making community settings
- Community name
- Welcome title and message (optional) - This is how you can greet your members and possibly establish rules of conduct for the community.
- Topics (optional) - Here you can set labels to mark topics later or to filter by them. Press the "Enter" key to set a label.
- Allow members to create posts: Check the "Members can create posts" checkbox if applicable.
- Community Cover Photo - Upload a cover photo.
Making profile ettings
- Username - Create your nickname for commenting and sharing posts.
- Avatar - Here you can upload your profile picture.
- At the bottom right, click the "Save" button.
Making changes to settings
If you want to change or delete your community settings afterwards, go to:
- the "Communities" tab in the menu.
- Under "List view" you can see all your active communities.
- Click on the "3-point button" for the community to be changed.
- Click the "gear icon" to change settings.
- Click on the "trash can icon" to delete the community.