Would you like to create a live stream event and offer your products and chat with customers directly? And it is
- independent of social media platforms
- in the browser and on the smartphone
- so that your live stream video continues during the purchase?
You can learn how to create a live stream event and what you need to do in the following help articles.
Examples of using live shopping:
- Live product launch
- Lead generation webinar
- Live podcasts
- Webinars and tutorials
- Question & answer sessions via chat
- Book the live shopping app on this page to activate the feature: feature-details [DE]
- To stream, you need an external streaming tool like OBS (free) or Zoom Pro. This is where you store the data for the streaming. The stream of your video will then be sent to our streaming partner Amazon and displayed on your streaming page.
Your team members can also create or oversee live stream events! Simply enter the corresponding >>user roles.
There are corresponding costs per minute of streaming (see app description).
You can find this under "My plan" and on the next 1st in the respective invoice.
Sales success tracking
In another update, you can also see the use of the respective event and the sales success in the analysis dashboard.
Integration of team members
If you added your >>team members and assigned the corresponding rights, your colleagues can also create and oversee the live event.
Start and end date
The live stream event page will be published immediately after the event is created, so you can forward it to your customers.
The specified date and time serve as information for your customers and do not affect the live stream. You can theoretically start your live stream event beforehand and end it at a later point in time.
- Create your live stream event and assign products
that you want to offer in the live stream.
- If necessary, create coupon codes for special prices in the context of the live stream beforehand.
It is best to limit the coupon code so that it can only be used in the live stream or for a certain amount of time afterwards.
- If necessary, activate the chat for the live stream.
This is only active when the live stream starts
Shortly before / during the event
1. Transfer the streaming data to your streaming tool.
You can find the data for the event:
3. Take care of your customers in chat (if enabled).
You can find various instructions on how to do this in the other help articles.