Are you a member of a community and want to know how to post in real time and communicate with other members? Then we will show you how to do that in this help article.
If you want to make posts in a community feed, you must first register as a member of the community. You can find more information and instructions here: Becoming a member of the community in the online course
The seller decides whether only the admin or all members are allowed to post. If you are unable to create posts, this is due to the seller's settings.
Creating a post
You can make posts in the community, which can contain text and an image in combination, or just one of them:
- Enter a post title.
- Enter post text.
- Upload an image using the "Image icon" button.
- Add a topic to your post (optional and only possible if topics are set).
- Click the "Post" button to share the post.
Reaction to a post - comment or like
You can interact with the community by commenting on or liking other members' posts.
- Commenting: Write your comment in the box below a post and click the "Post" button.
- Like: Click the "Thumbs Up" button to like a post.
Editing or deleting a post
You can edit or delete your own posts if you wish. To do this, click:
- on the "3 point button" at the top of the desired post.
- Click "Edit" or "Delete."