If you cannot log into your payer account, this can have various reasons. Please first rule out all possible causes mentioned in this article before contacting the support of the seller of your product.
Didn't receive password reset email
- Check your spam folder for messages from "firstname.lastname@example.org" or "email@example.com."
- If so, mark the emails as "Not Spam" or add the email addresses to your email provider's contact list (e.g. Google Contacts for Gmail).
- Visit the site >>elopage.com/sign_in again and click "Forgot password?" again.
- Enter your email address and click "Reset Password."
The link in the password reset email is no longer valid
- The link to reset your password is valid for 6 hours.
- If you receive an error message when accessing the link, please request a new email as described above or >>here.
The current password is known, but the login is still not possible
- Please update your browser (e.g. Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge).
- If your operating system blocks the browser update, an update to a newer version is necessary.
elopage supports the last two versions of an Internet browser because their security level is the highest. It is generally recommended to update both your browser and your operating system regularly.
The message "Incorrect credentials" is displayed
Error entering login data
- Make sure you have called up the >>elopage login page.
- Please check your entry. Click the eye icon to view the password.
- If you have previously changed your password, please delete the browser cookies.
- Go back to the >>elopage login page and change your password again via "Forgot password."
Password in browser or password manager not up to date
- The current password may not be saved in your browser.
- Please enter the password manually and replace it in the memory of your browser or password manager (e.g. LastPass, KeePass).
If you still have problems logging in, please contact the seller's Support. The support details can usually be found in the purchase confirmation email. If you have not received an email, please look >>here.