Does your customer not have access to your product even though he has transferred the amount due? Then it's likely that he took the payment information from the invoice or set up a standing order for recurring payments. However, your customer will only receive the correct transfer information on the payment manage page. That's why it's important that one-time and recurring payments are always triggered on the payment manage page. We have summarized what you can do if your customer has made a wrong transfer here.
He can find the link to the payment manage page in his payer account in "Payments" and "Orders" by clicking on the blue options button.
- Ask your customer for proof of transfer (e.g. photo of bank statement) containing the following information: sender's name and IBAN, date and amount and recipient's name and IBAN
- Create a request to our support at >>help.elopage.com.
- Enter "Assign payment in advance" as the subject.
- Enter "Research on a transfer /cancellation of a payment" as the reason
- Be sure to include the Order ID. We showy you where to find them in >>IDs for customers, orders & transfers.
- Under "Attachments" click Add Files and attach the proof of transfer to your request.