Do you have a partner with whom you create and sell your products together?
Then you will find two possible implementation variants here.
Your partner creates the products with you and participates in the earnings as a joint venture partner
- Seller account for you with your shop page and your products
- Joint venture account for your partner through which the commission is paid out and he/she can get editing rights to the products or access to certain views
- Package containing the Team Member and Joint Venture Partner apps
The seller account is in your name and you pay the costs for elopage and the transfer and service fees to us.
Your partner will receive the commission you have set from us on the 15th of the following month - taking into account your specifications (percent commission) and his tax settings in his profile.
Since you are a partner, the transfer and service fees are split when calculating the commission.
You can give your partner access to some or all of the products so you can edit them together.
In addition, you can give your partner access to certain views, e.g. orders, payments, analyses.
Your partner can use all the features from these views and sees the data for all customers / products and purchases, so not only for the products for which he has the editing rights.
Here are our help articles for the setup:
-> Assign user roles to team members
-> Invite joint venture partners and provide commission
-> Rights management for your account - Create user role
-> Cashout of commissions as a joint venture partner
Your partner sells the jointly created product through their own seller account
- Two seller accounts
- Products / themes to be shared that have not already been imported (e.g. via eloShots or DesignShots)
If your partner wants to offer the product (e.g. the online course) through their own seller account and promote their product and receive the earnings,
- you create the product and, if applicable, the shop theme / membership theme in one of the two seller accounts
- and transfer it to the other seller account via eloShare after completion.
If you create the product together, then give your partner rights to edit the product, but no commission, as in example 1.
Important for videos
It is important for videos that the videos are located on an external platform and are integrated via a link or as an iframe and that they were not uploaded via our video block elopage Video at our partner Wistia.
Because when sharing the course, these videos are not transferred to the other seller account, as they are tied to the original seller account.