Are you a team member for a seller and would like to check the validity of the participants' tickets at an offline event as part of the admission control?
Then use the QR code scanner in our elopage Business App.
Install the Business App on your smartphone.
If you are a team member for multiple sellers, go to the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the app and then click on the seller name for which you want to scan the ticket.
This is important because you can only scan tickets for the seller selected here.
To scan a QR code for a ticket, go to the QR code scanner in the app.
- at the bottom right on the profile icon, then go to "Settings," then
- click on the QR reader icon at the top left to start.
- Now scan the QR code on the ticket.
- If the seller has set you to automatically mark tickets as redeemed, the status of the ticket will automatically change to "redeemed."
- If the seller has activated manual redemption (default), you will see the ticket details after scanning the ticket and can mark the ticket as redeemed via the "redeemed" button.
Once you mark the ticket as redeemed,
- the status is automatically synchronized with our servers so that it is displayed to anyone who scans the ticket again later.
- If you have scanned a ticket, you can see directly which one you have already scanned under "already scanned."
Settings for the QR scanner in the app
Go to the settings area of the QR scanner (profile picture, gear top right / QR scanner) to adjust subsequent settings.
- Vibration when scanning a ticket
- Sound effect when scanning a ticket
- Always leave the display on
P.S. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code with any QR code scanner and mark it as redeemed.