The elopage plugin allows you to sell your products hosted at Digimember via elopage:
Your customers buy and pay for a product in your elopage shop. Delivery and product access is then carried out directly via Digimember.
The following cases are available in the current version of the plugin:
- Sale of Digimember products via elopage
- Digimember product as a main product
- Digimember product as order bump
- Digimember product as funnel product
- Sale to the end customer or to a gift recipient
- Automatic pause of an order in Digimember if a payment is not made in elopage and reactivation if a payment is made subsequently.
- Automatic completion of an order
- at the end of a payment period: e.g. customer pays at the beginning of the month, cancels and is deactivated at the beginning of the following month
- at the end of an access date: e.g. if a fixed end date has been set in an online course or if there is temporal access to a download product.
WordPress and Digimember
The plugin requires that you have already set up WordPress and the current version of Digimember. If this is not already the case, here is all the additional information to do it now:
- A set up WordPress instance (hosted) or for installation on your own server
- The official Digimember plugin for Wordpress
- Digimember manual
- Digimember plugin for download
- Products set up in Digimember
elopage plugin, products and webhooks
- The elopage Payments plugin for WordPress
- Webhooks defined in elopage
- A link between your elopage and Digimember products
In the following article, we will guide you through setting up the elopage plugin, your products and webhooks.