If you offer online courses or memberships, in your account you / your team can conveniently
- see how long the customer has or had access (full payment required)
- block or terminate access, or
- extend access (unless there is a delay in payment)
- deactivate the drip-in of the pages, so that a customer has immediate access to all pages.
View access duration
- Go to "Customers" / "Course Accesses" or "Membership Accesses"
- Then click on the "Accesses" tab
Here you will find all accesses. Via the filter by "Name" you can search for a customer and display the accesses.
In the access overview you will find the available actions via the blue button on the right.
- Lock - if you lock an access, it cannot be unlocked by your customer
- Terminate access - if you terminate an access, e.g. at the request of a customer, it can be unlocked by the customer again -> end / temporarily hide access
-> lock & terminate course access
- Grant full access - if you have a course where the pages are gradually unlocked, you can give customers immediate access to all pages, so that the drip-in of the pages is overridden -> give full access to all course pages (disable drip-in for customer)
You can also use the function to sell an extension -> Use case: Sell full access to all course pages
- Change course duration - here you can extend the course duration to Lifetime or a specific date - > Extend access to the online course.
You can also use the feature to sell an extension -> Use case: Sell renewal for temporary online course.