The checkout page is the page through which the purchase of your offer is made.
You can customize the design of your checkout page by creating your own template for it in your colors, with the fields you need and the type you want (two-column, 2-step checkout...) and countdown timer.
You can make various settings such as
- the pricing plan with price, payment type and payment methods, trial period, minimum term, etc.
- Information about the product (if the checkout page is your landing page or if you want to highlight essential aspects of your landing page
- Custom tax tables
- additional costs, which are shown separately
- Custom fields on which your customer provides information or confirms something (e.g. newsletter order)
- custom right of withdrawal
- offer additional products via the upsell function.
Here you will find the different ways to do this.
-> Design the checkout page and add content, prices, custom fields, etc.